May 3, 2011

Strawberry Milkshakes.

Last month, Jon had these coupons for BOGO free milkshakes from McDonald's. We used them both, so I (we) thought we were done feeding ourselves awful fattening, but oh so yummy goodness. Well, he found another coupon book. Yes, folks. That means we have 2 more BOGO coupons to use. We used one tonight.. and got LARGE! Holy cow {emphasis on the cow part}. Good thing we have a dog to walk or we would be cows probably.

Speaking of dogs. We purchased a new bag of dog food for Dakota tonight. Oh my gosh... that dog loved it. We kind of splurged and got him a more natural food. It's made with salmon, so it's good for his sensitive stomach. We also got him a new toy. It's a frog with a squeaky body and stretchy legs. I think he played with it for about 2 minutes, and I realized the frog was already missing a leg! I took it from him, so it would last for more than one night. I don't think I've ever seen him love a toy that much. Although, he does have this Tigger stuffed animal that he adores. I think Tigger has a hole in his rear though now, so I'll have to stitch him back up. Is it worth stitching up a dog toy? Since they cost around $4 and only last, in Mr. Frog's case, 2 minutes.. yes, I'd say it's worth stitching.

I hope to post pictures soon - wedding, honeymoon, townhouse, etc. I also hope to get better at e-mail.

What are good brain power foods? And good foods to keep your eyes healthy? I feel like my brain and my eyes are leaving. I bet strawberry milkshakes from McDonald's do not help either one of those things. It's okay... only one coupon left. ;)

Grace & Peace,

Val (& Jon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

carrots are good for the eyes....anyone for carrot cake?

Love the blog!