October 14, 2011

hey there, this change is coming

Life has quickly changed and progressed for Valerie and I after six months of marriage.  Despite how difficult big decisions can be to make and how much tension change can cause, it is a blessing to follow Jesus together.

Early September Valerie and I decided the next step in life for us would be to purchase a house.  We spent a few weeks looking on our own, hired a realtor to help us, and now just over a month later we are in the process of purchasing our very first home.  Depending on the bank, the sellers, and other factors, if all goes as planned we will be closing early November.




For those who do not know, I have been working for TD Bank (formerly Carolina First Bank) in Travelers Rest for over a year now.  This week I was offered the Head Teller position in Tigerville (the store at North Greenville University). I accepted.  I begin my new job on Monday.




Val and I continue to learn what it really looks like to trust God with any decision we make.
We're not the best at following, but he has been so faithful to us.

No comments: