September 5, 2012

All Other Things August 2012!

Another August has come and gone. Here are a few randoms from a month that we love.

I helped out in our church nursery two Wenesdays of the month. Below is sweet Landon. We played "freeze tag" {which was really him yelling"freeze!" "okayyy nowwww GO!"}. What a sweet little blessing he was in a room full of kiddos of all ages. He was definitely the life of the party that night. Visit Jenn's blog here -- she is Landon's mom and has a wonderful blog full of precious little writings that will certainly warm your heart!


Dakota spent a lot of time under the bed. He usually only does this when it is storming, but it may be turning into his new spot.



On the way home from our little trip to Lexington, we spotted this beauty and reminder of God's grace. {sigh}


Dakota got a bath. He hates baths. {if you can't tell from this scowl}


 This week was Accounting Week for me at work. We were spoiled with bagels, candy, pizza, and cupcakes. YUM!


I was also promoted to a supervisor! I am now the Medicare Advantage and Billing Process Supervisor. I am really looking forward to this wonderful opportunity and advancement. Jon bought me flowers and wrote a little note for me one afternoon when I came home from work to congratulate me.


We took Dakota to a park off Rutherford Road and let him run around for a little while. He needed it and so did we!


2 comments:

Jenn @ The 31 Years said...

Girl! I just saw your comment on my blog and now this :) I'm glad Landon was the life of the party. He is so hilarious! We are blessed to have such sweet friends to watch him.

Vince said...

Landon looks like a lot of fun. Wondering what the fire hydrant has to do with the promotion to supervisor. Love the bath scowl from Dakota. such as pouty face.
Thanks!