June 12, 2012

March 24: Caleb and JoAnna!

Watch out everyone. There is a new Sneaky Snead in town. ;)

Jon and I had to absolute pleasure of celebrating the joining of two wonderful friends, Caleb and JoAnna. The wedding festivities began Friday, the 23rd. I revisited my love for decorating and got in tune with my crafty side by helping decorate the church with JoAnna and her mom and putting together a few of the bouquets for the wedding [I love flowers. I do not have a green thumb by any means, but I love flowers. Haha]. Friday night, close friends gathered for the rehearsal and dinner of Pizza and [lots of] Root Beer. Goodness, so good! Saturday morning, we helped decorate their venue for the reception. Saturday afternoon was the wedding! It was such a fun filled weekend and such a joy to be a part of. Unfortunately, weddings tend to come with stress and tension, anxiousness and worry. These two families [Webbs and Sneads] were the most pleasant families to be around! Each time I would think tension would rise, it didn't. Everyone remained calm. It was such a blessing to be shown that the little things don't always have to become big things, and really, what matters in the end is what has eternal value. Let me just say, this is one of those lessons God will always be teaching me! So, thanks to the Webb and Snead families for living that out!

Caleb and JoAnna, we are SO happy for you and very excited that we are close enough to share in this journey with you.

Visit Christine Parks Photography to see JoAnna's stunning bridal portraits.

Visit Brett Seay Photography to see all of the wonderful pictures from the wedding!

Here are some fun ones I snapped of Colson and Joel [JoAnna's nephews] playing... well, really being little Jedis... in the rain!
my favorite!

No comments: